Hey, guys, so, some of you remember a post a while back, where I answered these questions that would tell me my life story. You may also remember that I had planned to make that a weekly thing…well, I haven’t done it in forever, but I decided I’d give it another go:)
My parents are Lizzie Bennet and William Darcy (from the Lizzie Bennet Diaries). I grew up on the SS Constitution and my childhood friend was Rapunzel. I grew up and married MR. DARCY (from the P&P novel) #baegoalz. We lived happily together for one year and had one child in that time. One day, my spouse disappeared! A ransom note reading “huggles” was sent to me by the dastardly villain, Lydia Bennet (also from the LBD) (dear goodness, my own aunt!). I set out on a quest to find them. My weapon of choice was a large cardboard box, and a bottle of nail polish was the only clue I had to lead me to the villain’s hideout (how fitting). Caitlin Voye was my ally. After 27 days of searching, we finally found the hideout. It was located at the River Valley Athletic Club! I found my spouse trapped in the villain’s dungeon and freed him with the help of a jar of peanut butter. But then, the villain found us! After a long battle, the villain defeated us and we all died and nobody lived happily ever after. Sad.
And here, once again, is the set of questions!
- The last couple you saw kiss in a movie/TV show are your parents
- The setting of the last movie you saw is where you grow up.
- First fictional character you think of (think of one before reading further) is your childhood friend.
- You grow up. The main character (or main alley) in the book you are currently reading is your spouse.
- You live happily together for [the number of tabs open on your computer] amount of years.
- The last digit of your phone number is how many kids you have.
- One day your spouse disappears. The last text message/last line of email you sent is a ransom note that was sent to you by…
- The dastardly villain! The last fictional character you cried over (or if you don’t cry while reading/watching things, got close to crying over/made you really sad).
- You set out on a quest to find them. The object nearest on your left side is your weapon of choice.
- The object nearest your right is the only clue you have that will lead you to the villain’s hideout.
- Look over at the left of your gmail. The last person you chatted with (person on top of contacts) is your ally.
- After [day of your birthday (ex. the 1st, 5th, etc.)] days of searching, you finally find the hideout.
- It’s located… [the last place you went other than your house]
- You find your spouse trapped in the villain’s dungeon. You free him/her with the help of a [last item you bought]
- Uh-oh! The villain found you! If the second to last digit of your phone number is an odd number: after a long battle, you defeat the villain and go home and live happily ever after! Yay!
If the second to last digit of your phone number is an even number: After a long battle, the villain defeats you and you all die and no one lives happily ever after. Sad.
One time when I did this, I was married to Peeta…and Peeta was the villain who kidnapped my spouse…
Try it out and tell me about your life in the comments!
Keep commenting with the OTPs!