Today, there were a lot of things that made me happy, and you know what that means…
- My best friend, Julia. So fun hanging out with you today! That figure game though…that was the bestxD
- The zoo. You’re never too old to enjoy the zoo. I think my favourite parts were the tide pool area (FISH.) and the prairie dogs. Seriously, I could have stayed at either of those places the whole time. The fish are so fascinating. And the prairie dogs are adorable and so funny;)
- Food. idk. Just because food.
- Percy Jackson. I’m only on book 3 of the first series (The Titan’s Curse) but I already love the characters. And I finally met myself! (According to my friends, I’m a lot like Rachel Dare. So far, that means I ask a lot of questions. Um…sure?) I thought it fitting that I wear my CHB t-shirt on the same day I start The Titan’s Curse. And that’s another thing that’s making me happy.
- GUYS I STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN OVER THE FACT THAT I HAVE A CAMP HALF-BLOOD T-SHIRT. Myself and two of my friends got t-shirts for my friend Cat (aka Annabeth)’s birthday. We say that it was her birthday present, but I’m pretty sure it was also an early birthday present for Karissa, Isaac and I…(aka Piper, Percy and Rachel).
- Few random things: Lizzie’s back from her two month road trip! finally. Music is amazing. I played with plaster figures today! For the first time in way too long. It was ridiculously funxD And Julia and I came up with some ridiculous plots…by the end of the game, everybody was dead or married. So yeah. #bloodonmyhooves
And that’s day 8 of 100 Happy Days.
What made you happy today? What’s your favourite zoo exhibit?